Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC), a global technology, engineering and advanced manufacturing leader, announced today it will host an Investor Day on December 14, 2016, in New York. The event will be webcast live starting at 8:00 AM EST via Arconic’s website at www.arconic.com/investorday.
Presentation materials will be available online, and presenters will include:
- Klaus Kleinfeld, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Ken Giacobbe, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Kay Meggers, Executive Vice President and Group President, Global Rolled Products
- Karl Tragl, Executive Vice President and Group President, Engineered Products and Solutions
- Tim Myers, Executive Vice President and Group President, Transportation and Construction Solutions
A replay and archived presentation slides of the webcast will be available following its conclusion on www.arconic.com/investorday.
Dissemination of Company Information
Arconic intends to make future announcements regarding Company developments and financial performance through its website on www.arconic.com
Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing techniques, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensure customer success and shareholder value. For more information: www.arconic.com. Follow @arconic: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Patricia Figueroa, 212-836-2674
Shona Sabnis, 212-836-2626