The range of quick release fasteners from Arconic Fastening Systems combines more than 75 years of experience, traditional engineering skills and innovation. This combination provides customers with effective, reliable and creative solutions for applications in electronics, industrial, transportation, aerospace and defense markets. Our Camloc® product line offers quarter-turn, push-turn and push-push fasteners for applications where easy and quick access is required on a regular basis, such as with electrical cabinets and machine guarding.
- Mid-size fastener with snap-in stud and clip-on or snap-in receptacle.
- Stud assembly incorporates a plastic washer to protect decorative surfaces.
- A wide variety of headstyles, including tool- and hand-operated studs.
- Available for general purpose (50F 900N) or extra heavy-duty (50F 3700N) applications.
50F (900N) Series catalog
50F(3700N) Series catalog
- Easy and economic clip-on installation for stud and receptacle.
- Suitable for automatic installation.
- 1/4-turn to open and close by a push of the finger.
- Due to their small size, they are particularly suited for use in electrical engineering and electronics.
- 715F Series has tensile capability of 700 N maximum, 600 N working load. 716F Series has tensile capability of 1,400 N maximum, 1,200 N working load.
715F Series catalog
716F Series catalog